So if you’re tired of crunches or if you are not getting the results you desire, then read on because we have some for surprising tips to get a belly worth displaying for the summer. So here are some tips on how to flatten your belly. One question one should be asking oneself is, how can I get rid of belly fat?
10 Tips That Will Shrink Your Belly Fat:
1. Stop Stressing & Calm down: Too much stress can contribute to belly fat or a potbelly. Stress increases levels of cortisol. Cortisol is a “stress hormone” that seems to direct fat to our mid-section or the belly. It increases ones blood pressure and blood sugar, and it will reduce your immune responses. Would you like to know more and how to reduce stress? To keep your levels low, try this 5 to 10 minute stress reducer technique. Oh, make sure you find a quiet and comfortable place to sit and then take several slow deep breaths. Focus and meditate on a word, how about the word “one” to yourself and continue to breath.
Bonus Tip: Go for a brisk walk. Do this once or twice a day.
2. Turn away from the alcohol: Wine with dinner may be a contributing factor regarding belly fat. One reason for this is that alcohol tends to increase ones cortisol levels, in-turn causing an increase fat around your belly.
3. Put out the fire, stop smoking: Did you know that smokers tend to have more belly fat than non-smokers? Did Biotox gold you know that the stress hormone cortisol seems to be an issue here as well? Stop smoking, and in due time the amount of belly fat actually decrease.
4. Fiber Is a major factor: How can I get rid of belly fat? Eating more fiber is a great for overall weight loss (and its filling), and it will reduce the amount of food intake one would eat. Guess what? It also prevents constipation which can cause your belly to bulge. To stay regular, aim for 25 to 38-g of fiber a day by eating more whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Oh, one could also engage in a fiber supplement, such as Metamucil.
5. Drink the water: Now this part mostly applies to women. For premenstrual bloating, drink lots and lots of water. This will actually assist in flushing away the bloating, and not make it worse. Oh, my wife informed me of this one. So women this is another way of asking yourself this question, how can I get rid of belly fat?
6. How strong are your bones: Osteoporosis, especially in women can bring on fractured bones in one important place in your body, and that is the spine, which can cause you to slump over. This shortens your abdominal area which gives your belly no place to go; yes you guessed it, bulging out! Take note, If you are over the age of 50, it is imperative that your calcium intake equals 1,200 mg of calcium every day from the food that you eat and/or supplements. If you are younger than 50 than a 1,000 mg a day is acceptable.
7. Can you say cardiovascular: Get your heart rate up! One can do all the ab exercises he or she wants; but it won’t do a thing unless you get rid of the fat hiding your abdominal muscles. The best way to do this is to start doing aerobic exercise for 30 to 60 minutes, five times a week. If you are not able to do five times a week, do it at lease three times a week. This may take a longer but it will be worth it. Uncover abdominal muscles by reducing the belly fat. The question again is, how can I get rid of belly fat?